The Ultimate Hockey Steel Training Blade enables you to train anywhere on the ice or off the ice with no need for a ball or puck and targets specific muscles based on your training routine. The blade is made of heavy-grade steel to give you maximum benefit out of your hockey training.
At first, you may find it hard and awkward to stick handle with the Ultimate Hockey Training Blade, but don’t get discouraged, this is only temporary. In a very short time you will get used to the weight and the concept. Go easy at the beginning, don’t over train; 10 minutes daily is ideal for the first week.
After the first week, you can increase your training to 15 to 20 minutes daily. You will feel the blade’s benefits very quickly in your forearms and other muscles. This means that the blade is doing its work by targeting specific muscles for each different exercise in your training routine. Don’t just do the same exercises every day; vary your routine (unless you are targeting a specific skill you want to improve on). The Ultimate Hockey Training Blade enables you to train anywhere, no need for a ball or puck. Just going through the motions is enough to get its benefits.
Results are fairly quick and noticeable. Some of the benefits are: better feel for the puck, better stick handling, harder passing, stronger shots, more confidence carrying the puck, better reflexes and many more. You will be amazed at how quickly you will see results. Training is a fundamental part of being a great hockey player, just like any other sport. By using this training tool to its full potential you can set some goals for yourself and get the desired results.
- Made in Canada.
- Enables you to train anywhere with no need for a ball or puck.
- Targets specific muscles based on each different exercise in your training routine.
- Results of use are quick and noticeable, particularly in your forearms and other muscles.
- Incorporating this into training grants a better feel for the puck, improved stickhandling, harder passing, stronger shots, better reflexes, more confidence carrying the puck and many more!
- Can be used on the ice or off ice.
- Can be used on wooden or composite sticks.
- Straight blade, can be used my left-handers or right-handers.
- Senior blade color is grey, intermediate color blade is blue, and junior blade is olive green.
- Includes hardware to install on your stick.
- Blade Weight:
- Junior: 1.18kg (2.6 lbs)
- Intermediate: 1.38kg (3 lbs)
- Senior: 1.46kg (3.2 lbs)
Buy your Ultimate Hockey Steel Training Blade in Vancouver or online today!
All orders will ship either the same or next business day after the order is placed. The following are approximate delivery times within Canada:
- BC - next business day
- Alberta - Two business days
- Saskatchewan - Two business days
- Manitoba - Three business days
- Ontario - Five business days
- Quebec - Five business days
- Maritime Provinces - Six business days
The following are approximate delivery times to the United States:
- West - Two to four business days
- Mid West - Four to six business days
- South - Five to seven business days
- North East - Five to seven business days
Orders within most areas of Canada that are greater than $100.00 ship FREE. We offer Estimated shipping rates during our checkout process. Select products online do have oversized charges due to the size and / or weight of the item. Items such as Hockey Nets, Hockey Goalie Leg Pads and Hockey Wheel Bags may be subject to an oversized shipping charge. It is important to note that these oversized charges, as well as shipping to rural areas, are not covered under our Free Shipping offer.
CAN I TRACK MY SHIPMENT?
YES! We provide you with a Tracking number via email once your order has shipped.
TAX FREE FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS!
That's right, ALL orders placed outside of Canada are TAX FREE! The price you see is the price you pay! *(PLEASE NOTE that this does NOT include shipping or custom fees. You are responsible for any duty or brokerage fees that your country may require you to pay).