Handcrafted in Canada with the highest grade of Swedish Stainless Steel, the JRZ pro skate runners are premier Bauer Lightspeed and Bauer Lightspeed II runners in the game today. Designed and engineered with precision to reach maximum performances, JRZ progoes through an exhaustive list of quality control tests to meet athletes and trainers’ severe standards. JRZ's elite alternative to factory steel is designed to be 10% taller that each stock model for a tighter turn radius as well as additional durability. JRZ runners are built specifically to fit into Tuuk Lightspeed and Lightspeed II holders; will not fit Bauer Edge holders (the trigger system).
- Made in Canada
- Will fit exactly the same as original steel
- 10% more steel means your blades last a lot longer than factory steel!
- Made with high quality Swedish steel
- Flawless side finish for superior edge quality
- More steel for added skate lean and increased blade life
- Pitch corrected profiles with no lumps or flat spots
- Step Steel Model: JRZ-LS2
- Includes two runners (1 Pair)
- Compatible with:
- Bauer Lightspeed Skate Holders
- Bauer Lightspeed II Skate Holders
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.