Handcrafted in Canada with the highest grade of Swedish Stainless Steel, the Step Steel Blacksteel CCM Speedblade Skate Runners hockey skate runners are the premier CCM Speedblade +4.0 runners in the game today. Pushing the Step Steel V-STEEL expertise, the Step Steel engineers added a Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating to the mirror side finish, which results in the ultimate blade performance by generating a winning combination of a low coefficient of friction and high surface hardness. Designed and engineered with precision to reach maximum performances, the Step Steel goes through an exhaustive list of quality control tests to meet athletes and trainers’ severe standards.
Step Steel's elite alternative to factory steel is designed to be 10% taller that each stock model for a tighter turn radius as well as additional durability. The Step Steel CCM Speedblade Steel runners are designed to fit seamlessly with the CCM Speedblade +4.0 holders.
Max-Performance Sports is a authorized dealer of Step Steel replacement runners. As one of Canada's largest Step Steel dealers, we are proud to offer you over 400 pairs of Step Steel in stock, available for purchase in Vancouver and online.
- Made in Canada.
- Will fit exactly the same as original steel.
- 10% more steel means your blades last a lot longer than factory steel!
- STEP steel is the choice among proshops and players in the NHL, AHL, ECHL, CHL, OHL, QMJHL, NCAA, and nearly every other league out there
- Made with high quality Swedish steel.
- Blacksteel has all of Step Steel's and V-Steel's features.
- Flawless side finish for superior edge quality.
- Creates no burr when sharpened; do not side hone.
- Enhanced glide for more speed.
- More steel for added skate lean and increased blade life.
- Pitch corrected profiles with no lumps or flat spots.
- Model: ST-PROZ
- Includes two runners (1 Pair)
- Compatible with:
- CCM Speedblade +4.0
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.